Looks like I've naively decided to start a blog. Usually I start these things and never actually go on them. I think I probably have about eight different blogs now. I'll try to keep this one up though. I'm not going to tell you my name, because I want this blog to my anonymous. You'll never know who I am, but you'll know all about my life. That's the way it's going to be. Basically, I am a teenage girl, I'm fifteen. Forever alone, and a wallflower. Some popular girls like to say they're different from everyone else, but the thing is, I actually am. It's like the time when all the "boho" and "hipster" girls dip dyed their hair different colours to be "unique" and "different". Honey, that's the different, that's following the crowd. Anyway, I'm rambling. I should probably tell you a little bit about me. I've been bullied 4 times in my life, my grandad died of cancer less than a year ago, my other grandad doesn't know who I am because of his dementia, I usually tend to mess up everything because I'm stupid, I've got a huge nose that people make fun of, I don't like my friendship group because they aren't very nice to me. Other than that, my life is absolutely spiffing. Oh, and I had depression for like two years, but I'm okay now.
I like reading, I'll probably talk about reading a lot on this blog, my favourite book is The Hunger Games. And my favourite series are the Harry Potter's, obviously. I'm going to LeakyCon 2013 in London which I'm excited about.
Also, I rant a lot about bullying and cancer, ranty rant rant.
Oh, and I'm addicted to Twitter.
Bai.
No comments:
Post a Comment